Want to join?
Are you looking for something different to do with your class this year during Lent?
The Living Lent with Love Challenge Project is looking for 40 classrooms across the country to connect and challenge each other to perform service for their community.
Participating classes will be asked to register online and include a challenge they would like to issue to another class.
Classes will be given their challenge and who they are sending their in mid to late February, and are asked to capture pictures or video of their class completing their service and challenging the next class.
* Create birthday cards for a retirement home to pass out to its residents
* Collect items for a local food pantry
* Pick up trash in a local park/neighborhood
* Collect gently used toys/books to donate to a local children’s hospital/organization providing services to children
* Write thank you cards to soldiers overseas
* Host a celebration in your classroom for veterans